Finsbury Cycles is an independent bicycle shop and member of the Association of Cycle Traders.
We pride ourselves on offering first-class customer service, price and products to all our customers.
We have over 35 years experience in the cycle trade. Our sales staff are qualified cycle technicians with immense knowledge and we are passionate about the products we sell.
We accept the following Government schemes: Cyclescheme, Bike2work, NHS Cycle to work, The Salary Exchange, On Your Bike and WorkRiders.
Repairs / Servicing
- First free service with every bicycle purchased from us within 6 weeks.
- Same day repairs.
- No repair is too difficult for us to handle.
- Subsequent servicing of your bicycle is also available. Ask in store for details/price.
FREE Local Deliveries
- Free delivery for locations within a 0.5-mile radius from the shop.
- Deliveries beyond this radius will be priced accordingly upon request.
- We do not deliver overseas.
Many home contents policies will not cover items like cycles. Particularly, if they are over a certain value or they are taken away from the home.
If you take your cycles out at weekends, they may also not be covered if you transport them on a car rack.
For Accident and Compensation insurance claims, either fill in the contact form at the bottom of the website or call Andy for details.
At Finsbury Cycles, we offer a FREE security registration to help protect your bikes.
Just pop into our store with your Old or New bike and proof of ownership for the free registration. The next step is to upload the information onto a police database.