About Flying Dutchman Bikes
We are Harry and Kristina, and together we founded Flying Dutchman Bikes back in 2015.
Our experience as ‘bike people’ comes from two young lifetimes thus far lived without a driver’s licence between them. We grew up on two wheels, and though we loved cycling, we both encountered problems with riding for everyday purposes. Away from mainland Europe, it felt almost as if the culture and industry considered cycling to be a leisure activity, rather than a practical and convenient form of transport.
Read more about our story here.
The Flying Dutchman’s commitment to long-term bicycle ownership:
1. We don’t do ‘pressure selling’ – we only want happy customers, and so we listen carefully to your requirements
2. Test rides are available (and encouraged!) on all bikes – just remember to bring your ID
3. All bikes are assembled and checked by an experienced and Cytech-qualified mechanic prior to delivery
4. One free check-up for customers in the first
6-8 weeks to ensure you get off to a good start
5. If we don’t think that a bike is right for you, we won’t sell it to you (unless you force us!)
We offer a selection of city, family, electric, cargo and second-hand bikes, as well as bike accessories.
Check out our product range here below:
**During busy periods (like now), we kindly request that you drop us an email and make an appointment if you plan on stopping by the shop. We will do our best to accommodate you and will be better able to do so if we know when to expect you. Many thanks!**
Flying Dutchman Bikes