Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using https://bikeshops.london.
This website is operated and managed by Bikeshops.London.
BikeShops.London is part of SEEK LDN LTD , Company num. 12637042, registered address: International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN.
In the whole extent of this website, at every point the terms “we”, “us” or “our” is used, it refers to Bikeshops.London.
CHANGES TO TERMS
We are committed to ensuring that our website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services, at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you’re paying for.
Any new features which are added to the current site shall also be subject to this Terms and condition. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and condition at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and condition by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You understand that all postings, ads, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email, sms or otherwise make available via the Service. You understand that Bikeshops.London does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Service, and that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the Bikeshops.London site and Content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Bikeshops.London.
Bikeshops.London makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or contrary to public interest, public order or national harmony in all relevant jurisdictions;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with, any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Bikeshops.London official, forum leader, guide or host;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifying information in order to disguise and/or with the effect of disguising the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as, but not limited to, shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email or otherwise make available or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges or to utilize the service on an AS IS basis as provided by us;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- commit any fraudulent or unlawful act, whether in relation to any third party provider of products and services on the Service or otherwise
- collect or store personal data about any other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a. through l. above.
AGE OF CONSENT
- Bikeshops.London at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service, under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the Agreement.
- The use of the Service is at the User’s own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities that are necessary to be able to access and use the Service. The User will at all times bear the risk of loss, theft or damage to any of its data.
- We offered our listing service to our customers free for a month on a trial basis, if the user would like our service then they can subscribe, or else their listing will be deleted. If they pick a subscription package and at some point, decide they want to cancel their monthly membership, they can do so up to 15 days prior to the next membership renewal. They have the option to pause the membership or delete their account completely.
- General Users that browse our website in order to find the shop owner, can send shop owner messages through a built-in inbox. When submitting a message, the must leave a phone number/name and email address. It is not mandatory for users to create an account on our website; however, it’s recommended in case they want to access their inbox, leave a review, or create bookmarks.
- We offered our listing service for London (UK) only. In the future, we’ll try to expand it to more countries.
- We are using Google Map service for obtaining results nearby of your area, your browser could be requested to you for allowing the Location for fetching live location data and shows nearly listings.
We may disclose the User’s Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defence against legal claims.
PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
Prices of our Directory Listing Packages and payment details are specified on the website (using Stripe as preferred method). Payment can be made by credit card, Debit card, and/or as further described in the store.
The User guarantees that the information submitted when using the Service, including without limitation, its payment details, shall be complete, correct, truthful and up to date. The User must inform BikeShops.London immediately about any inaccuracies in the offer provided, including the price. Our banking services and payment gateways manage all of our banking transactions. We don’t store any credit card numbers. Your payment is handled by the payment gateways with secure encryption and under strict banking standards. Your card details are sent directly to them and cannot be read or accessed by anyone.
Certain content and services available via our website may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites or application that are not affiliated with us. Bikeshops.London is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of such website or application and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
You’re obliged to review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Our website may contain user-generated content, for example, social media applications. we do not claim any ownership of such contents (images, photos, and videos, etc.) and take no legal responsibility for it. In case you suspect a violation of copyright or any other right, or otherwise is offended by such content, please contact our customer support.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We, therefore, underwrite in no pledge or represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, assured, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your volition and sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Bikeshops.London, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, manufacturers, service providers or licensors be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You agree that Bikeshops.London, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Bikeshops.London believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that Bikeshops.London shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Bikeshops.London, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
If you would like to: access, correct, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us directly Via: