4. Social media and blog post features
BikeShops.London is a brand new website, launched at the beginning of October 2020. I am working hard to maximise the brand’s followers base, which is steadily increasing.
Here below I’ll clarify what and where I’ll be sharing on BS.L’s social media pages and website’s blog:
• What type of content will I be publishing?
On BikeShops.London’ social media pages, the focus will be primarily on people and London.
We won’t be publishing any sales-y post, but favour instead content that:
- tells a story
- is useful to the audience
- is interesting to who’s watching.
Here below I put down some examples of posts that will be published:
- Posts that tell about you, your team, your story and how you positively contribute to the community
- Re-posts of BikeShops.London followers (i.e. cool pictures of them with their bike, somewhere in London.)
- Any upcoming virtual/live event you are organising
- Your latest and hottest offers or new and inspiring products in stock (new custom-builts, new bikes, new accessories..)
• Where will I publish this content?
- Instagram (posts and stories, some content may be saved on the highlights)
- Facebook (main page)
- TikTok (from February 2021)
I will tag you in each post and I’d be very grateful if you could repost/share&tag @BikeShops.London on your social media pages too.
• What do I need from you?
I will get in touch with you when it’s time to create the post and together, we will discuss the content that will be published. Finally, I’ll send you a link to a form, that you’ll need to complete and return to me within 5 working days.
Blog post on BikeShops.London’s website
Blog posts are incredibly important: by creating relevant content for the audience, you can drive traffic on your targeted website. Using backlinks helps you to get better search engine rankings, faster indexing and finally referral traffic.
There are essentially two types of content I’ll be sharing:
• General content that I produce
This will be focusing on:
- Articles on trending topics related to cycling in London
- Cycling-related tips and guides
- Inspiring ride ideas
• Blog posts in which you can be featured
- List articles: for example, “top ten cycle cafes in London”
- Interviews: based on a specific topic, I’ll ask you questions and produce an article in an interview-style
- Guest posts: you will be writing this article, and you’ll be able to share your thoughts, story, experience on a specific topic.
- How-to-guides: here you’ll be able to share with the audience some guidance and advice on how to DYI some bike-related projects. For example, “essential bike maintenance”.
• Where will I publish the articles?
Posts will be first published on our blog and then will be shared on the following BikeShops.London pages:
Please, feel free to share these articles on your social media pages too!
• What do I need from you?
When we’ll venture into your blog post feature, I’ll send you a template that you’ll need to complete and return within a given time.
You’ll be kindly asked to supply high-res pictures too, and depending on the blogpost’s nature even videos and/or infographics.
If you want to include some specific key-words in the article, I’ll need you to let me know in advance, so that I can include them in the blog post.